What does determine our fate ? There seems to be extensive empirical evidence that we in fact live multiple lives. It took me about 12 years to get convinced that this is indeed true. In the process I read many books, talked to many people and experienced many things including my own out of body expereince. Today I just want to take you through some of the books that I think deserve to be read. This should be just a starting point for you. Read them and make your own judgments, deep inside you know what is true and what is not.
"Life After Life"
is a book that I've read when I was about 13 years old and it talked about thousands of cases of people surviving clinical death. They were able to describe in detail what doctors did to their bodies while they were unconscious. I remember that that book left lasting impression on me.
It took me many years to discover Brian Weiss. Brian Weiss was a typical clinical psychologist that have stuided many years and aquired many degrees. In 1980, Weiss was the head of the psychiatry department at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach. He didn't believe in anything supernatural. So back in 1980 he began treating Catherine, a 27-year-old woman with long list of problems that included anxiety, depression and phobias. During one of the sessions he hypnotized Catherine trying to get to the repressed childhood memories. What emerged instead were descriptions of some 86 Cathrines past lives filled with incredible details. As they progressed with past life regressions her problems slowly began to disappear. That have changed both of their lives forever. You can read full story in his book "Many Lives, Many Masters"
Another very important work on the subject was done by a jorunalist Tom Shroder. In his book "Old Souls"
Out of all people that researched out of body phenomena Robert Monroe is the one that probably contributed more than anybody else. A businessman from Virginia at the age of 40+ started having spontenious out of body expereinces. At first he thought that something is wrong with him and he subjected himself to multiple examinations by various doctors. The doctors couldn't see that anything is wrong and Robert proceeded to set up all kinds of experiments to demostrate to anybody interested that his astral travelling is indeed a reality.
His three books "Journeys Out of the Body"
, "Far Journeys"
and "Ultimate Journey"
are completely mind boggling. Not only Robert Monroe tells us incredible stories of his own out of body travel which lasted for over 40 years, he also founded Monroe Institute at which many out of over 3500 gradutes of its "The Gateway" program were able to expereince out of body travel first hand. Monroe Insitute was taken seriously even by US intelligence. Some of the US intelligence officers went through "The Gateway" program at the Monroe Institute (http://www.monroeinstitute.org/). The most famous out of them is US army psychic Joseph McMonegale often reffered to as Remote Viewer #1.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McMoneagle) By the way Joe McMonegale also wrote 4 books: "Memoirs of a Psychic Spy: The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer 001"
, "The Stargate Chronicles"
,"The Ultimate Time Machine"
and "Remote Viewing Secrets"
I highly recommend you reading the above books and coming to your own conclusions. You don't have to believe anything written by other people. If this subject is of interest for you do your own research. In the beginning of this article I mentioned that our present life could be shaped by our past lives. How exactly this happens ? Here we stumble upon the centuries old concept of karma. Karma is simply a law of cause and effect. But this deserves another separate post. So please come back to my blog, its coming soon.
I highly recommend you reading the above books and coming to your own conclusions. You don't have to believe anything written by other people. If this subject is of interest for you do your own research. In the beginning of this article I mentioned that our present life could be shaped by our past lives. How exactly this happens ? Here we stumble upon the centuries old concept of karma. Karma is simply a law of cause and effect. But this deserves another separate post. So please come back to my blog, its coming soon.
Very impressive and I believe it is a good list of books to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteAs for the past life experiences, I would still recommend to sacrifice a sufficient part of our routine and efforts to the Present.
I am sure that our hard work in the present moment can change the future and the past.
Good luck with your blog :o)
Thanks for becoming a follower! We should only look at the past when we are not happy with the present. But since time is an illusion all of this becomes really confusing. The reality is even more complex. We could live multiple lives at the same "time" in different dimensions.
ReplyDeleteOps. I need to be more focused and keep that illusion of time in mind.
ReplyDeleteYou absolutely right :o)